Letting our salon 1/2 days per week.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eski

Reaction score
I rent a beauty room in a gym; we've been open for six weeks, and although things are slower than I'd anticipated, things are looking positive.

However, I've been considering renting the room out for a day or two a week. There are a few things that I think would do really well, but we currently do not offer - IPL, Botox, teeth whitening etc.

Now, my question:
How would you recommend this be structured - sub letting the room or employing someone to carry out these treatments?
Considerations include: the individual would have full access to my room, stock, cash, client cards. They'd be seen as being an employee as they'd be using our room. How would they advertise - part of our salon/independently?

I really appreciate your advise - lots to consider!

I am intrested in doing exactly the same thing. i posted about it a while ago but didn't get any replies :-(

I have 3 afternoons a week where I dont have a beauty therapist working. Im thinking of renting it out on a commision basis, also with the hope of bringing in new customers to the services we DO offer.

I suppose I could look around for mobile business' and ask if theyd be intrested.

x

Hi Jemma,
that's what I thought about doing too - it's just getting around the issue of on what basis and would they represent my business, access my stuff etc etc.
I wait in anticipation of all the knowledge and advice that is coming my way...!!! :wink2:

Latest posts

Back