• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Level 2 or 3 Self employed Beauty Therapist required

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lores

Reaction score
Hi I am looking for an level two or three Self-employed Beauty therapist to work alongside me on a contact basis for organised Spa and Pamper events across Norfolk.
The applicant will need to have their own mobile kit (specifically a couch as I could provide other items and sundries), fully recognised & valid insurance and be confident in delivering the following treatments to a high professional, spa quality standard in various 'on location' settings'
Full Manicure
Full Pedicure
Back neck and Shoulder massage
Full body massage
Express Manual facials
Full Manual Facials
Previous experience in either a day/residential spa or high street salon setting is preferred, but not essential.

Look forward to hearing from you :0)

Bumping this up. I am still looking for a therapist to help me out with event work. It would be great experience for a newbie and a great way to supplement your income. Many thanks

Sent from my HTC Desire X using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi .. I am a fully qualified (11yrs) therapist ..I can maybe help you out.. Am based in South Norfolk ..

Latest posts

Back