• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Level 3 Beauty and Nail Graduate seeking salon employment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurakate

Reaction score
Hi there,

I finished college in July and am very keen to begin my career in a salon. I can offer you enthusiasm, reliability and commitment. My ideal is to find a salon where I can be employed on a long term basis and stick around for at least a few years as I and the company grow together. I am open to other options but something long term where my commitment would be most valued is my preference.

I am flexible about the days/times/hours I can work. I would be happy to work anything between 4 to 40 hours as I am very keen to get my foot in the door.

I can offer the following treatments:

facials (both standard and electrical),
manicure
pedicure
waxing
make up
brow and lash treatments
reflexology
massage (Indian head, full body, pre-blended aroma and stone and crystal therapy)
gel
l and p
nail art,
fibreglass
tanning

I frequently post on salon geek so feel free to have a look at my posts to get a better idea of who I am and what I'm about. Ideally, I can see myself being very keen to work for someone who is on salon geek as everyone here seems very professional and serious about what they do and this is of substantial importance to me in terms of making a long term career out of something that I am very passionate about.

I have a background in both retail and teaching. I enjoy giving a high quality of customer service and I see myself as a people person who is a good listener and good communicator.

Further details about qualifications and previous employment are available upon request and I am currently contactable via a private message on salon geek

It would be fantastic to hear from you,

Laura :)

Edit: Since October, I have been attending a salon for work experience. I choose to do this as a constructive way to stay pro-active within the industry until I am able to secure employment.

Last edited:
How do ya fancy moving to London?? You sound just what I'm looking for

How do ya fancy moving to London?? You sound just what I'm looking for

thanks for that :) I was having a nice daydream about working for a good employer the other day but the reality is that my bf isn't able to relocate.

thanks anyway though :) I hope you find what you seek with your recruitment because as a boss you sound brilliant :)

Hi;
Brand new ladies fitness and inch loss salon in Huddersfield centre looking to rent out upstairs to a nail design technician. Opportunity to offer some other treatments long term. Ideally with own client base. Rent 100 per week or commision based. If you would like to know more, please get in touch on 07745 943263.
Thanks

Hi Laura..
Thanks for your reply..
You seem very enthusiastic and might be what im looking for..
Couple of questions to start us off,what qualifications do you have in what and at what level?
second question is where do you live?

Thanks Darren

still looking dot com

Heya people.

Still looking.

Willing to take on temporary work over the busy season. Part time would be just as awesome as full time.

:)

Just bumping this up to say that although I am currently based in Manchester and seeking work there, I am just as easily able to relocate so that I can work in Northampton or Milton Keynes. So yeah, I'm keeping my options as wide open as possible in the hope that this will help me secure employment.

hiya,
any luck with finding somewhere? x

Hi, not sure if you're still looking but I'm looking for a therapist for my new Spa in Northampton?
Let me know if you're still looking.

Thanks

Rachel

Latest posts

Back