Level 3 Beauty Therapy Exam to get a place in college

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tia

Reaction score
Hi. I am doing a Basic Facial Pratical Exam And a Exam coves everyting To get in too colllege, Just wondering if it is hard. Ive reciently done manicure pedicure exam.Waxing an eye treatment exam is in june and the facial a&p is in june still behind in doing exam. Has any one done the exam to get in college for starting level 3 beauty in sept.How was it.any advice.I hope i pass it an get in to do level3 beauty.

Hi. I am doing a Basic Facial Pratical Exam And a Exam coves everyting To get in too colllege, Just wondering if it is hard. Ive reciently done manicure pedicure exam.Waxing an eye treatment exam is in june and the facial a&p is in june still behind in doing exam. Has any one done the exam to get in college for starting level 3 beauty in sept.How was it.any advice.I hope i pass it an get in to do level3 beauty.

I'm still studying, full time. It is my second year. But it is beyond interesting.

Latest posts

Back