Level 3 hairdressing candidate handbook

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missbad

Reaction score
Hi All

I have got on to level 3 and we have been asked we only need to get Level 3 hairdressing candidate handbook.

It is priced at 29.99 plus 5.99 p&p with the order form I got from college there is no picture on the order form.

I have tried to get a 2nd hand one but their seems to be a lot of level 3 ones. However I am not sure in which one I need to get.

Does anyone have a picture of the actual book I need to get so I can see if I can get it a bit cheaper.

Thanks in advance. xx

Hi.
I bought the level 3 book online and it was more than £29.99!
i had no luck with second hand ones,as nobody on amazon or ebay had any,and i struggled to know which one it was as theres quite a few out there.The new edition has recently been published so mine(which still smells new!)is now not what they recommend,so if you can find it cheaper its def worth getting it.
Ask at the college or go on their website/forum and maybe someone will be able to help you
good luck with your level 3
hth x

Hi.
I bought the level 3 book online and it was more than £29.99!
i had no luck with second hand ones,as nobody on amazon or ebay had any,and i struggled to know which one it was as theres quite a few out there.The new edition has recently been published so mine(which still smells new!)is now not what they recommend,so if you can find it cheaper its def worth getting it.
Ask at the college or go on their website/forum and maybe someone will be able to help you
good luck with your level 3
hth x

I have seen some which say new level 3 handbooks they have a green frontage with quite a wacky hairstyle which are from 18.00 on amazon but like you unsure if thats the one it says publish date 2009.
Good luck to you on level 3 too. I need all the luck in the world. I had to sit the entry exam last week. For the life of me the questions were easy however when I came to it my mind went blank and I filled some of the questions the wrong way round. However my tutor realised that and then told me I am on the course. All I have to do is knuckle down for another year.
The health and safety is my ball ache again I find it so boring but has to be done. x

i got a 2nd one from amazon for much less than that x

Latest posts

Back