Lightener burning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaye74

Reaction score
Hiya Geeks,
After some advice for myself. I've been blonde for about 2 years. Never had any problems, however, I've been through 4 lots of IVF treatment and ever since the lightener burns like holy hell!
I only use 6% I've tried oil lightener but it doesn't have lifting power. I'm a Wella girl, but tried Rusk as it's supposed to be gentle.
Can anyone suggest a colour house I can use? I really don't want to give up being blonde. TIA :) xxx

Hi kaye74, sounds like you and your body have been through a lot?
It's probably not sensible to push it too far if it's causing you pain but I can understand your need to have some control over your looks.
Maybe ask a hairdressing pal to give you a full head of foils to keep the mix away from your scalp and/or try to embrace the stretch root/ombré look for a bit?

I haven't used it but the Schwarzkopf bleach is meant to be powerful and gentle.

Hi kaye74, sounds like you and your body have been through a lot?
It's probably not sensible to push it too far if it's causing you pain but I can understand your need to have some control over your looks.
Maybe ask a hairdressing pal to give you a full head of foils to keep the mix away from your scalp and/or try to embrace the stretch root/ombré look for a bit?

I haven't used it but the Schwarzkopf bleach is meant to be powerful and gentle.
Thanks for the reply:) Will give Schwarzkopf a whirl. If all else fails, root stretch it is xx

Latest posts

Back