Lincoln Park After Dark Gel Colour (OPI)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hils

Reaction score
I know this has probably been answered before but was struggling to find the thread.

I have had a Manicure and Pedicure this morning with my usual therapist. I normally take my own polish to her as I love my OPI.

Today I chose Lincoln Park After Dark, Gel for fingers and normal for toes.

The colours are so different and don't match at all. The gel is also shrinking on the fingers really bad.

All the prep was done as normal but for some reason the finger gel colour look a lot different from the colour on my toes.

Have a managed to get myself a dodgy bottle of the gel colour?

My nails are normally perfectly done (my one treat a month having bend over peoples feet and hands all the time) I know it's not my therapist as I have used her for years without any problem.

I know this has probably been answered before but was struggling to find the thread.

I have had a Manicure and Pedicure this morning with my usual therapist. I normally take my own polish to her as I love my OPI.

Today I chose Lincoln Park After Dark, Gel for fingers and normal for toes.

The colours are so different and don't match at all. The gel is also shrinking on the fingers really bad.

All the prep was done as normal but for some reason the finger gel colour look a lot different from the colour on my toes.

Have a managed to get myself a dodgy bottle of the gel colour?

My nails are normally perfectly done (my one treat a month having bend over peoples feet and hands all the time) I know it's not my therapist as I have used her for years without any problem.

I have found I need three thin coats of this colour for gel did she do that? It's a pretty good match for the polish though. Gelcolor does shrink hence it need shaken well and I cure after a couple of fingers for this colour, and use three coats.

Thanks for your reply, I had to do 4 coats and it still is not right. Thanks for the advice I will try to re-do them with your advice.

Thanks for your reply, I had to do 4 coats and it still is not right. Thanks for the advice I will try to re-do them with your advice.

Sorry I thought you had had them done somewhere? Are you a professional? Did you get the gelcolor from lena white, I haven't had a problem with this colour before :)

Latest posts

Back