Lip Transfers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popart

Reaction score
Hey guys, just ordered my glitzy lips kit!

Wanting to know what peoples verdict is on these?

Aghh exciting. Me and my best friend had such a good laugh with glitzy lips. We asked for a demo at the Olympia show and they looked fab. Took minutes to apply and lasted all the way till we got home. She is not in the beauty business but she was so impressed she has begged me to buy her some for xmas lol. :) I have bought some myself to market to customers..... And red for all the girls on my hen do at the end of the month! What colours did you get? I think they are fantastic and such good fun :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

I got the kit with all different colours, cant wait till it comes!

How long roughly do u think they last? They will be great for halloween too!!

There is other ones too I seen online, leopard print designs! They look amazing but I dont know if people will be brave enough in my town to wear them lol

There is other ones too I seen online, leopard print designs! They look amazing but I dont know if people will be brave enough in my town to wear them lol

Oh!

Where did you get this from?

I have just ordered some from S2, half of the colours were out of stock still but there was no kit .. that would be really useful!!

Jacqui xx

Same place! Sweet squared...

Its the glitzy lips foil kit, its on page 31 of there new catalogue. I dont know if Im allowed to give out the price of it on her but its above 10 and below 15 lol.

Same place! Sweet squared...

Its the glitzy lips foil kit, its on page 31 of there new catalogue. I dont know if Im allowed to give out the price of it on her but its above 10 and below 15 lol.

Oh drat, I ordered mine online .. I wonder if I was just not paying attention lol

Thank you!!

page 31 of their new catalogue? is this catalogue 5.5.0? xx

if its this catalogue i think you may be disapointed... GLITZY LIPS FOIL KIT for £1*.** is just for one colour, you must give the code for the colour that you require! xx

Oh!

Where did you get this from?

I have just ordered some from S2, half of the colours were out of stock still but there was no kit .. that would be really useful!!

Jacqui xx

i think she means that she got the 'Rainbow Dar' glitzy lips foil kit! xx

i think she means that she got the 'Rainbow Dar' glitzy lips foil kit! xx

Aha, thank you .. but a mini kit with samplers of all the colours would be fab!!

Jacqui xx

Aha, thank you .. but a mini kit with samplers of all the colours would be fab!!

Jacqui xx

Really would be a great idea :) xx

Halloween....didn't think of that!!! Awesome idea.

My friend had hers on for about 6 hours. But i believe the time advertised is 8 hours. She drank through a straw though as we were told they are water soluble. Removed them well with a baby wipe :)

I wouldn't be brave enough either!! lol. I really liked the union jack ones!! :)

I am interested in offering these. Do you need training and how much do you charge? thanks

Latest posts

Back