Lipo machines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

virtues2011

Reaction score
...and a very good evening...

I need a little assistance if possible please. I have done some extensive research into various possible skin tightening and inch loss/lipo machines so I don't really need advice on "the best machine" so to speak. What I would like to know is for those that have these machines are they profitable to your business, do they generate a decent client base for your business? and do you find there is a demand for them? or is money best spent elsewhere?

Last edited:
I know you guys are busy but if anyone could assist at some point I would be really grateful. Thank you.

Hi virtues

Bit late just come across this

I have been doing fat cavitation and radio frequency skin tightening for some time now.

We have just upgraded our machine to the new 3d lipo amazing I must say.

Travel round doing clinics and have clients back to back 10-12hour days. Do clinics every 2 weeks.

Gope this helps

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi virtues

Bit late just come across this

I have been doing fat cavitation and radio frequency skin tightening for some time now.

We have just upgraded our machine to the new 3d lipo amazing I must say.

Travel round doing clinics and have clients back to back 10-12hour days. Do clinics every 2 weeks.

Gope this helps

Oh thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I didn't think I was the only one doing this. Ha. Great to hear it is going so well for you. I should have my machine in the next week or so. I will be involved in advertising within the big M&S in hedge end and have my loyal clients interested already so I'm hoping I should do well with this.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Not a problem wish I had seen it sooner for you. You will fly if not many in your area has it. If you get the time please check out my facebook page Beautifully Mobile lots of before and after pictures on there.

Thanks.

Virtues2011

Would love to know how u get on when you start so please keep in touch.

Thanks

Virtues2011

Would love to know how u get on when you start so please keep in touch.

Thanks

Yes of course. I have my machine now, got it Friday (two days ago) so I'll keep in touch.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi virtues2011. I'm looking at fat freeze machines, how are you getting on with yours? Has it been worth it?

Thanks Kerry

Hi virtues2011. I'm looking at fat freeze machines, how are you getting on with yours? Has it been worth it?

Thanks Kerry

The quoted poster has been away from Salon Geek since posting this thread, so may I suggest you create a new one if you still need answers to your questions.

Latest posts

Back