Lipofirm pro

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jozlea

Reaction score
Hi, I’m looking into offering the lipofirm pro treatment, does anyone have any experience with this treatment pros and cons. Many thanks x

Hi Jozlea

I have owned the Lipofirm Pro for over 3 years.

My only advice would be to avoid the finance option with the 1pm, as you will pay more than double the value of the equipment.

The results that can be achieve vary, but on the whole I have had a very satisfying results. The body treatments can be quite uncomfortable and you may find that some clients do not return. If you manage their expectations this can usually be avoided.

I am currently looking to rent my equipment as I only use it 3 days a week, if you hear of anyone that lives in Sussex that may be interested please feel free to hand over my details.

I had it done spent £800 absolutely no difference was seen ☹️

Hi Jozlea

I have owned the Lipofirm Pro for over 3 years.

My only advice would be to avoid the finance option with the 1pm, as you will pay more than double the value of the equipment.

The results that can be achieve vary, but on the whole I have had a very satisfying results. The body treatments can be quite uncomfortable and you may find that some clients do not return. If you manage their expectations this can usually be avoided.

I am currently looking to rent my equipment as I only use it 3 days a week, if you hear of anyone that lives in Sussex that may be interested please feel free to hand over my details.
Hi are you still looking for someone to rent your Lipofirm pro?

Hello

This may be a potential for me in a month or so, what are your requirements are you trained in Lipofirm yet?

Kind regards

Dawn

My wife has just set up a salon in Kent and we have had meetings with them etc and looked at the product but it’s very costly to be fair when you start up and when I saw your post I thought this would be a good option for 2 days a week? Helps you with revenue and is with a big overhead? She’s not trained yet but they have offered the training not sure how it all stands in regards to her using your machine could she still obtain the training?

I attempted to hire the equipment in the past, I trained the lady who was going to hire it 2 days a week. We came to a little bit of a halt as AES wanted to see the lady carrying out a treatment in order to sign off the training. Can your wife train without buying the equipment?
It seemed a little difficult to organise without the company knowing that she would be using the equipment in her salon. I need to check out the rules regarding renting out to another salon that has expressed an interest already. I will have an ask and find out for you.

The other thing to consider is how to transport the equipment.

Latest posts

Back