Little girl hair parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PastelPinkChick

Reaction score
Hi All, newbie here, this is my first post.
I am retraining as a hairdresser after having children and due to start college in September. I have worked a Saturday girl in the past, and I have always dabbled with my own colours, trimmed, and am good with little girls hair (plaiting, creating etc). Previously, I have a lot of child experience working in schools as a TA, as children's entertainer planning and running my own parties, and hold a level 4 in Early years. I really wanted to look into providing a basic girly party service where I would braid and put up little ladies hair, run some party games and make them feel special.
There would be no 'pampering' in the sense of make up etc, just braiding and fun. Is this something I can offer as an experienced entertainer and trainee hairdresser if my work was good enough? I miss entertaining but am getting too old to host and run around after 40+ little ones. I have all my own relevant music and lighting equipment and can easily get insured as a party entertainer again, but who would you advise would consider insuring me for this venture which includes hair? I don't want to do anything that I shouldn't be doing, but would like to offer my existing experience and combine it with my love of hair ( and do something for myself instead of just being Mummy). Any advice or information much appreciated.

I am sure as my training progresses I will be on here asking a million questions! Thanks in advance!

Latest posts

Back