Little hard lumps in pot of clear gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmmaLF

Reaction score
I bought a pot of clear gel not long ago, a brand Id never used because Id heard good things. When I opened the pot it looked grand, but when I went to pick up some gel it was quite lumpy, I noticed there was what looked likelittle bits of stringy plastic in it. I thought maybe it was just lumps of hard gel, but when I went to pick up a bit from another part of the pot it was the same. Basically the whole pot is full of stringy hard bits of plastic. What the hell. Does anyone know what this is?! Is it bits of hard gel or do you think it was an issue with manufacturing that someone these pieces got in? I've included photos but they're not very clear. The pieces look like the plastic tags you get on clothes, the string part that the paper tag is attached to. Just pieces of those chopped up. It's so weird. The gel is unusable because every piece I pick up has these bits in it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 84
I would contact your supplier as that doesn't sound right!

It sounds like it's been exposed to a light source of some kind. As already mentioned, get back to the company and explain what's happened. Hope you get it sorted out :)

Latest posts

Back