liz earle or eco tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juju

Reaction score
Has anyone tried liz earle tanning range or eco tan.I use fake bake but want to try something new ,purely for personal use.

i havent but i would like to try eco tan i was going to have a look at the manchester beauty show and see what was on offer

i've had eco tan. It's quite good but I have to put a base moisturiser on first to tone it down a bit, but i am quite fair skinned. I bought it from QVC and they said it is what they use in harrods salon

My sister is a big fan of both brands - however when she uses the Eco Tan - she always looks a bit "tango`d" to me (might not be the product - more her application) - but she is a trained beauty therapist - so who knows.....

I love the smell of the Eco Tan accellerator - its very light and fresh. Personally I can`t fault St. Tropez for fake tan.

Couture do a tanning gel, very easy to apply really fresh, smells of green tea, comes in packs of 6 for professionals, price £28.99, RRP £9.99, have a look at the website, and if you'd like a sample email us at [email protected]
Debbie

:rolleyes: I have been using Eco tan but i am currently thinking of changing to Celebrity Secrets. My clients when they have had the tan say it is only lasting for 4 days when the info from Ecotan says it should last between 7-10 days. I also find it a little frustrating that they do not have a web-site and when you need info you are only able to get in touh with one guy who does not have all the answers, this is so frustrating when you need to give a client feed back. I also dind that the aftercare leaflets for the client are a little down market, tehy sent me photocopies of info that looked like it had been copied out of a book. I was not that impressed.:cry:

Latest posts

Back