Lockdown grow out help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeYourBestYou

Reaction score
Hi! Can anyone advise me on how to best grow out a pixie cut if I’m forced to not be able to get to a hairdressers for a while yet?
I work front line still so can’t get away with just shoving it under a baseball cap for a while til the awkward stage has passed!

Hi! Can anyone advise me on how to best grow out a pixie cut if I’m forced to not be able to get to a hairdressers for a while yet?
I work front line still so can’t get away with just shoving it under a baseball cap for a while til the awkward stage has passed!
Is your intension to keep your hair longer after this or do you plan to have it cut off again?

Is your intension to keep your hair longer after this or do you plan to have it cut off again?

Hi! I’m open to either scenario really. Depends how it’s looking!

Hi! I’m open to either scenario really. Depends how it’s looking!
There are a couple of options, depends how adventurous you want to be. You could maybe start by blowdrying it all back and creating a bit of a faux hawk, adding product to give you volume, and texture.
If that's not an option for you, maybe you could plait your fringe / and longer hair over to one side and give yourself a deep parting.
Or if you can manage the top as it is, but the sides are a bit long. If you feel confident to do it yourself, maybe trim the hair in front of your ears, to give the illusion that it's still fresh.
If neither of these are options then, I can try and suggest some more. Maybe give a rough description or your hair, or a picture of a style that's similar to yours so I have a better idea of what you are / will be dealing with in the weeks to come .

Latest posts

Back