Log cabin-what dimensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simsarahlou

Reaction score
hello. ive read all the threads about summerhouses and log cabins etc. im just about to order mine and just want to compare dimensions. im looking at getting 5x3 metres. what does everyone else have?

Hi! I have a 'portacabin' if that's what you'd call it mine is 10ft by 25ft. I have 3 rooms in it. The main one, which has a reception desk, a 2 seater sofa and my nail bar area, with a lot of free space?! a toilet and sink area. and a treatment room which i have some cupboards in and a beauty bed with plenty of room to walk round the whole bed area. I have a pop up tan tent, when I am doig a spray tan I do move the bed slightly so I have enough room to get the tent me and the client in and the walls are the pvc board so I can wipe clean after if any tan get on wall, which is quite a bit if you do 5 spray tans after one another. if i could do one improvement it would be to do a mini extension on the back room (there is a door leading to outside which is always locked) i have a small area which i would love to turn into a separate tanning room, just to save hassle and time between clients. i am very lucky to have a great dad which does all this work for me! and leaves it to a very high standard, he has done so much for me it would be so cheeky to ask him to do this anytime soon..might leave it to the new year as i can cope its not too bad!

ugh long essay!lol

but i think you have loads of room there as i have a lot of wasted space in a 'reception' area. it will be lovely! xox

Hi,
Miss blonde do you have any pictures? My dream is to one day work from home in a cabin x

I aint at home at the minute and have poor network on my phone!but as soon as i can i will get some up!:) xo

Aww..sorry about the delay..my phone wouldn't let me save them onto the computer had to e-mail myself them! haha! I know they aren't the best pictures. but at least you get an idea! If anyone has any constructive criticism please feel free to shout! thanks :wink2: xox

Attachments

• DSC_1215.jpg
    DSC_1215.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC_1207.jpg
    DSC_1207.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC_1206.jpg
    DSC_1206.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 111
  • DSC_1205.jpg
    DSC_1205.jpg