Logging into OPI trade account-help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau Chic

Reaction score
Hi there, is anyone else experiencing trouble trying to login to their OPI trade account. I know Lena White got taken over by coty but I just can't seem to login to my account on the OPI site. Anyone got any ideas it would be appreciated. OPI emailed me saying they have a 50% sale and I can't get into it:cry:!!

Because they launched their new website you have to re-register and then wait 24hrs for them to verify it... I know it's annoying!

Thanks, Ill try re-registering then. Just hope the sale stuff hasn't all gone in 24 hrs!!:(

Hey 😄 did you manage to get your account sorted? I signed up for a trade account about 3 weeks ago and it still isn't confirmed. I have emailed them but no reply 😞

Vicky xxx

Hey 😄 did you manage to get your account sorted? I signed up for a trade account about 3 weeks ago and it still isn't confirmed. I have emailed them but no reply 😞

Vicky xxx

I've given up with them, I signed up about four plus weeks ago and nothing. Obviously not too concerned with taking my business. Cest la vie. Xx

Sent from my D6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's so frustrating because I already have the whole kit and have since 2013 and the nearest trade Sally's to me is a £8 bus away and I don't drive 😒 I might try and see if there is a phone number and get on their case. Xxx

Hey everyone just to let you know I ended up getting a reply from OPi after I emailed the sales team. I just need to send across my certificates etc now 😀if anyone needs the address let me know.

Vicky
XXXX

Latest posts

Back