Logo stitching on uniform?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam.hop

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you geeks out there, knew of a great place for me to have my logo stitched onto my tunics.
I can only find one shop in my town that embroiders and they quoted me £45!!
I have just purchased new tunics that I love so would rather send them away to be stitched.

Have a look for Tip Top Embroidery on FB.

Her prices are quite reasonable and the quality of work is great

This is something we do - actually sitting next to a pile of white tunics as we speak.

The £45 include the setup charge?

This is something we do - actually sitting next to a pile of white tunics as we speak.

The £45 include the setup charge?

Oh fantastic! I saw the umbrella's you print aswell, I could end up with everything branded! Haha.

It was £45 for one tunic. Admittedly it's quite a detailed logo but it's nearly double the price of the tunic.

Oh fantastic! I saw the umbrella's you print aswell, I could end up with everything branded! Haha.

It was £45 for one tunic. Admittedly it's quite a detailed logo but it's nearly double the price of the tunic.

To be honest I don't think it's massively over the top. Maybe a bit. hard to tell without seeing logo obviously but normally a setup charge can be between £20-30 approx then anywhere from £5-15 for application depending on the logo again.

The thing is once you have your logo setup you don't pay that fee ever again. It's just 1 setup fee for the lifetime of embroidery. You can then embroid anything.

This is part of the email I received

"In regards to pricing, it would be £45 for the initial set up and then up to the same amount for each individually embroided item. I understand the logo you sent me is a draft and may alter but for the embroidering of three tunics plus set up fee your total cost would be, £180."

What I should have said in my original post is £45 for the actual embroidering (ignoring the set up fee).

This is part of the email I received

"In regards to pricing, it would be £45 for the initial set up and then up to the same amount for each individually embroided item. I understand the logo you sent me is a draft and may alter but for the embroidering of three tunics plus set up fee your total cost would be, £180."

What I should have said in my original post is £45 for the actual embroidering (ignoring the set up fee).

Then I would say that's over priced.
I've heard worse though.

Feel free to send me a copy of your logo to [email protected] for a quote.

Then I would say that's over priced.

I've heard worse though.

Feel free to send me a copy of your logo to [email protected] for a quote.

I don't know much about pricing in regards to things like that. But I did think it was quite extravagant.
Thanks, I will do.

Latest posts

Back