London CND Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

melissab

Reaction score
Hi everyone. After alot of research and going back and forth I have finally decided to do the CND course in London.:lol: I hope I will be able to do the course in March but may have to wait for the next one.:cry: I just wanted to know if anyone has done the course in London and what did they think of the instructors and the course?:rolleyes: Thanks for any feedback. :hug:

Mooey

Reaction score
Hi Melissa B,

Sorry I can't answer your question, but I am planning to do a CND course myself... I assume you still haven't done yours yet, but I can't decide whether to do the course in London or Maidenhead.. Maidenhead is a little bit closer, but London isn't a problem to get to either! Any ideas?

:hug:

Trinity

Brush Slayer Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
I've done all my training in London with Ketan and Jacqui his previous educator, they are fab, Ketan is a scream and you'll have a great time.

Worst problem is the really really long walk to the toilet when you're desperate for a pee :wink2:

Parking is an issue, there is a carpark on site but you're not automatically entitled to a space and I think you have to pay, but it's fairly close to the railway station anyway.

HTH, give Ketan my love when you go (Tina - Trinity Nails)

melissab

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up Trinity. I haven't done the course yet but I am planning on doing the course in May. That works best around my husband's schedule. So excited. Let me know what you decide Mooey. If you haven't booked a course when I go I will let you know how it is.

essentials

Reaction score
im interested in training with CND and Shellac and finding it difficult to find a course in London! Can antone pl forward any details
thanks

Latest posts