London School of Nails and Beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michellen2411

Reaction score
Has anyone used these? I'm looking to do an acrylic course.. 😀

Did you do the course with this company ?? because I'm having real problems getting my deposit back for a course they let me book but now say is fully booked... The customer services is appaling they will only deal with you by email you cannot speak to a human .... So frustrating 😡

No I didn't do it in the end, still looking :(( oh that's awful! Not very good service..

Did you do the course with this company ?? because I'm having real problems getting my deposit back for a course they let me book but now say is fully booked... The customer services is appaling they will only deal with you by email you cannot speak to a human .... So frustrating 😡
Did u get your money back? 😊

They have managed to squeeze me on the course.... It's this sat, so fingers crossed its good 😁

They have managed to squeeze me on the course.... It's this sat, so fingers crossed its good 😁

Oh that's good then.. Good luck to u.. I'm doing mine Sunday 😳

Hi don't mean to jump in but I done a course with this company and I had nothing but trouble dont get me wrong the lady that taught us was employed by the company who know nothing about permanent makeup. Tried on different times to get money back had to go there and speak to another company in the same building it was a nightmare but I did do the training even ask on here about them ages ago. I wouldn't book any other courses with them. Would love to know how yours went. ::rolleyes:

Was a joke from start to finish unbelievable! I think I would get told off if I was to say what I thought of that company 😡

Was a joke from start to finish unbelievable! I think I would get told off if I was to say what I thought of that company ��

Oh no, sorry to hear that.. Do you have to go back at all or are you finished? That's a shame and a waste of money for you..

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back