Longer lasting polishes methods?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi,

I am using The Edge polishes which are ok, however a few colours bubble and it doesn't last as long as I would like it to. I have seen Sally Hansen has a good top coat that lasts a long while or I was thinking of doing airbrushing french polishes or uv drying top coats? I have looked at Nails Inc long lasting manicure but it's all a bit expensive at the moment. Any ideas? Benn in the industry for 11 years!:rolleyes:

I always use creative polishes for my manicures, using sticky as base coat or toughen up, two coats of their polishes followed by speedy or supershiney and have no problems.

Isnt the nails inc 3 week manicure biosculpture?

Yes it is, I used to work for Nails Inc. and the treatment they call 'everlasting polish' is Biosculpture gel

Well.. to me the best thing for lasting polish are these three things:

1. great nail prep
2. high quality base coat
3. and a high quality top coat

So my suggestions for these three things are this: OPI Chip Skip (nail prep), any top name base coat (Nail Envy, Rejuvacote, Nailtiques, etc.) depending on the chemistry of the client, and Poshe` Top coat.

Latest posts

Back