Looking after number 1

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bebeautiful

Reaction score
As you should be aware, I am very passionate about looking after number 1 because I have been brought up that you should treat your body as a temple, now I have attached my benefits of body massage. I would like to have your feedback please There is nothing like a massage to refresh your body and spirit. This treatment softens muscles and soothes the nerves, overcoming everyday stress and body strains. Regular massage treatments are an excellent investment in your health.
:)

Benefits of body massage

There is nothing like a massage to refresh your body and spirit. This treatment softens muscles and soothes the nerves, overcoming everyday stress and body strains. Regular massage treatments are an excellent investment in your health.
Some of the benefits of regular massage include increased circulation and mobility and relaxation.
Increased Circulation
Massage encourages blood and therefore oxygen and nutrient circulation around the body. This assists the work of the heart and lungs, and stimulates the body’s defence mechanisms. It also stimulates the release of toxins and other waste products from the body.
Increased Mobility
Massage therapy can prevent and relieve pain experienced through the lack of use or overuse of muscle groups such as repetitive strain injury and back pain. Massage relieves muscular tension, stiffness and spasm. It can also help to improve posture and joint flexibility.
Relaxation
Massage calms and slows the heartbeat, lowers the blood pressure and brings a sense of balance and equilibrium to the body. Massage also improves psychological health. Studies show massage reduces feelings of stress and anxiety, and enhances feelings of well-being.
Aromatherapy Massage is the use of pure essential oils to enhance physical and mental well being.
Indian Head Massage is a wonderful relaxing treatment given to you whilst you are sat in a chair - this therapy has been practised in India for over a thousand years. It is ideal for any neck or shoulder tension as it works deeply over the muscles in this area and also pressure points which help the muscle to relax.
The Neck and Shoulder Massage is followed by a Reviving Scalp Massage which relaxes and stimulates - working over the whole scalp - encouraging your circulation to move to this area bringing with it oxygen and nutrients to revive the brain and help stimulate hair growth.
It finishes with a Soothing Face Massage which works using pressure points and draining techniques which has helped headaches and sinus problems.

Latest posts

Back