Looking for a new hairdresser in North London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lizzyxoxo

Reaction score
Hi,

I am desperately looking for a new hairdresser - someone who is good at colours and also does extensions.

Either a salon or someone who works from home, as I get my colour/roots done regularly and would find it difficult to have to wash my hair over the bath all the time.

Thank you!

I have the same problem- I've tried a number of salons around me and every time have come out not entirely happy with the results of a cut, and what I eventually want is some colour advice and done! But on extensions, I don't know where in north London you are but I'm NW London and travelled to this lady in watford to fit extensions for a very reasonable price-search on Facebook for LHDC hair extensions, her name is emmie Hawton-hill. Might be too far out for you/her to travel to you but she is worth her weight in gold! But she only does extension application, no colouring or cutting x

I have the same problem- I've tried a number of salons around me and every time have come out not entirely happy with the results of a cut, and what I eventually want is some colour advice and done! But on extensions, I don't know where in north London you are but I'm NW London and travelled to this lady in watford to fit extensions for a very reasonable price-search on Facebook for LHDC hair extensions, her name is emmie Hawton-hill. Might be too far out for you/her to travel to you but she is worth her weight in gold! But she only does extension application, no colouring or cutting x

Thank you! That's not too far from me, probably about 30 mins, I don't mind travelling if its worth it!

Honestly, she is.. I'd spent weeks contacting loads of salons and home extentionists and Emmie was great from the moment I contacted her with my query (I have burgundy/red hair that is difficult to colour match!) There was no hard sell in the consultation to book with her or rush into anything. Looking at her facebook now it says shes fully booked into April, so that helps show how popular she is! x

Latest posts

Back