Looking for beauty room to rent, Canterbury

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sophies

Reaction score
Hello. I am a experienced beauty therapist looking for somewhere in the Canterbury, Kent area for a room to rent one day a week.
Please pm me with any information.
Thanks Sophie

Hi Sophie, did you have any luck with this? I'm looking for a room to rent for one day a week as well I'm looking at Whitstable/herne bay though X

Hi Sophie, did you have any luck with this? I'm looking for a room to rent for one day a week as well I'm looking at Whitstable/herne bay though X
Hi have you had any luck finding somewhere to rent? As I have a room to rent in herne bay

Hello. I am a experienced beauty therapist looking for somewhere in the Canterbury, Kent area for a room to rent one day a week.
Please pm me with any information.
Thanks Sophie

Hi Sophie, are you still looking for a room to rent? I see this post is a while ago now but i own a salon in Elham and have a day or two when Im not using the room. check out my salon: www.victoriashairandbeauty.com

Hi have you had any luck finding somewhere to rent? As I have a room to rent in herne bay
So sorry Claire I've only just seen this reply. I've messaged you directly now from your original post x

Latest posts

Back