Looking for Biosculpture or Calgel Salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baglady70

Reaction score
Hi all, I just stumbled on this great site and hope you can help out. I have had a calgel manicure in Japan last summer and then started having the Biosculpture or 3 week manicure as its marketed at nails inc at harvey nicks in London. Really happy with the appearance and long lasting effect.

I am now in Athens, Greece and the one technician I have found doesnt have an appmt for 10 days when I will be in NY for business.

can anyone recommend a salon who offers this and who is reputable

in Manhattan, NYC and also Athens, Greece

I also want to soak off my current biosculpture ( its been on 3 weeks and I peeled one off that had just lifted). They soak and peel off with an orange stick at harvey nicks. If I soak off at home now do I just use warmed up acetone?

thanks for any advice

i do calgel and that soaks off with acetone i wrap my clients up with cotton wool and tin foil tho rather than soak them so dont neccessarily have to warm it up im not sure about bio sculpture but im pretty sure thats soak off too!

Bio sculpture produce their own gel soak off solution, but you can use acetone. If you can find a salon near you I would advise you to get then soaked off there, they can then give your nails and cuticle the oil they will need after soak off.

With the bio sculpture soak off you soak a cotton swab in gel removal then wrap in tinfoil. This just helps warm the solution up to help removal.

thanks ladies, I might try that myself. I emailed both companies asking for salons in Greece and calgel had none, Biosculpture gave me one and I called and she said there is a ten day waiting list...whatever

I will be in the states before then but thats still a week away so I might try to soak off myself as you have described. I cant get a hold of anygel remover here in Athens
thanks

Latest posts

Back