Looking for Canadian Nail Tech jobs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessica Rabbit

Reaction score
Hi all you Canadian Geeks

Looking for help please.....

Im trying to move out to canada new brunswick moncton area this year :).. Need help in finding nail tech job... I trained with NSI and completed conversion course with CND on L&P. my brisa conversion course with CND is booked for the 16th Feb......
Would love some help on finding vacancy's or comapnys email address that I can pass my CV onto... Any help will be greatly appreciated....:):)

Thanks in advance

hi hun i am moving to nova scotia later this yr too , lol !!
i am not sure about NB but i think you might have to have your licence , which as far as i am aware means sitting the red seal ,
maybe try contacting some colleges in moncton and see if they can offer any assistance , hth xxxx

(moncton look gorgeous by the way !! , fab properties :green: )

Don't know of any jobs....but I know you might want to look into licensing requirements...and these would be the folks to get ahold of for that...and potentially they may have some job listings for you? Cosmetology Association of New B

I live in a small town in BC and we desperately need good techs here.

As far as I understand, and I think this is ridiculous, but you do not need a license to practice in Canada. You have to be certified though.

I live in a small town in BC and we desperately need good techs here.

As far as I understand, and I think this is ridiculous, but you do not need a license to practice in Canada. You have to be certified though.

Actually there are still some provinces that require licensing...I believe there are 4 others.

BC No longer requires a license unfortunately.

Actually there are still some provinces that require licensing...I believe there are 4 others.

BC No longer requires a license unfortunately.

At least some provinces have it together!! lol It is so unfortunate. :irked:

Hey girl! The CANB website has an advertisement board - they sometimes post jobs there. Cosmetology Association of New B They will also give you a temporary work permit when you get here so that you can work right away as they sort out your licensing. I can think of one really good place that is always on the look out for skilled techs, but there isn't much you can do until you get here. I'll pm you with the name!

thanks everyone for your help and info.. You 2 melanie your an angel... xx

ooh well if any one has info on nova scotia then that would help me too :green: sometimes its so much easier if you can talk to someone in cana da as opposed to emails , lol xxx

Latest posts

Back