Looking for clients with damaged nails...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachaelg

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I'm looking for people that have had their nails/fingers/toes etc damaged during a treatment (obviously not by any of you!). I know a lot of you have talked about having to fix nails that have been done by techs who are not properly trained and I'd like to talk to these clients about the trauma done to their nails by going to a dodgy tech rather than a pro.

Please can you either email me with info ([email protected]) or pm me?

Many thanks for your help,

Rachael xx

Rachael Glazier
Freelance journalist
[email protected]
07939 258 172

Well thank god there seems to be someone trying to do something about Dodgy Nails.
I've been aproached by Radio WM to apear on Tuesday to talk about the same thing as I have a few clients and photos to show how bad there nails were after going to the NSS salons.
Trading Standards and the City Hospital are also involved as they have seen a lot of severely damaged nails.
I have a now Ex client who has done a ONE DAY nail course at the Acedamy In Erdington Birmingham she now is advertising Gel and Acrylic Nail Extensions.How can anyone learn about nail enhancements in ONE DAY??
She is doing this Mobile. she has No Public Liability insurance.
I have no doubt at all that she will not get repeat clients, but this kind of thing must stop because it is giving Nailtechs a very bad reputation.
She has bought her Acrylic liquid from the internet (looking for the cheapest)and the rest of her products from Capital wharehouse .The manager who told me that there is no regulation that anyone has to have insurance to be a Nailtech so he sold her what she wanted .I am sooo angry

Thank you all for your replies, I'll get back to you asap!
Cheers,
Rachael xx

Latest posts

Back