Looking for hair extensions Bury Lancs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracie1

Reaction score
Hi
I hope its OK to do this...

I posted a while ago for some advice about hair extensions. I have had them in before about 2yrs ago and would really like them again. I think I would like bonded extensions after looking at the different types I dont want braided or the hair thats left on the weft. (think thats right!)

After doing lots of searching I've been unable to find a mobile extensionist as I dont really want to use the same lady again, so I wondered if there is anyone on here who covers Bury, (lancs) or can anyone recommend an extenionist to me please?

Thank you so much

Tracie
(nail geek)

Hi, Do you want the extensions in for a long time if not why dont you try clip in extensions or have you already gone down this route, if you would like some more information give me a email at [email protected] or give me a pm.

Hi

Thanks so much for your reply.

Yes, I had them in for my wedding in may this year. although they are very secure and look amazing I would prefer extensions as im not sure I would be bothered with the clip ins for everyday use.

Thanks again

Tracie
nail geek

Latest posts

Back