Recommended nail technicains in Bristol UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nelliestar712

Reaction score
Hello Everybody
Could you be kind enough to reccomend a nail Technician based in Bristol.
I am a naughty nail biter of many years and recently tried Nailene fake nails, loved the feeling and look of having groomed and long nails but hated what they did to my albeit bitten nails!
I am really after someone who would be happy to give me a natural look ( I love Cheryl Cole's nails they are beautiful )
Many Thanks
Nellie

Last edited:
Hello Everybody
Could you be kind enough to reccomend a nail Technician based in Bristol.
I am a naughty nail biter of many years and recently tried Nailene fake nails, loved the feeling and look of having groomed and long nails but hated what they did to my albeit bitten nails!
I am really after someone who would be happy to give me a natural look ( I love Cheryl Cole's nails they are beautiful )
Many Thanks
Nellie

Both Cathie! and Hope are fabulous tech's and are both in Bristol. You can contact either of them by Private Message through this site......

hth's

My geography isn't very good but if I'm certain that Cathie on here is from Bristol.

You could send her a pm about doing your nails.

hth:)

Yeah cathie is from bristol and so am I, so you have two choices and I think hope is from bristol too, so if my maths is right that now gives you three nice nail techs to choice. hth. xxx

Hi Nellie

I am a nail tech based in bristol, my email is [email protected] feel free to contact me regarding your nails. I charge £25 per set and I use the Michelle Porter Acrygel System. Thanks Keeley x

Latest posts

Back