• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for salon work in Cheshire

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoealana

Reaction score
just wondered if anyone knew of any salons needing staff in cheshire at all. I am currently keeping my skills up on family and friends whilst teaching and also training myself but wanted to go into a salon.
thanks
zoe

sorry i was not that clear
maybe doing 1 day a week voluntairy to keep up my skills even more

Are you looking for beauty or nail experience?
Thanks Amanda :)

hiya manda
any would be welcome

Maybe worthwhile sending Joe90 a pm..she has a salon and I believe her buisness partner is off on maternity leave and maybe could do with some help.

Maybe worth a quick PM as you never know :hug:

ooh thanks collin will get on it now
thanks again :)

The reason I ask is I am looking at setting up a nail bar and training salon, in Chester, with a bit of beauty, facial waxing, eye treatments.

righty. well i would be interested if you wanted me to help. i am also doing my teaching quals so could help on that as well if you wanted. :) Where in chester are you setting up as i dont know if i mentioned but am living in ashton now so chester is on my doorstep. Drop me a mail when you get a min with details of it all please. Thanks amanda

Latest posts

Back