• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for treatment rooms Cheshire/Liverpool/Wirral

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitycat1666

Reaction score
I run a fully insured teeth whitening business and my clinic is currently based in a salon in Irby on the Wirral. The service has proven very popular and I am able to provide testimonials from happy clients.

I am now looking to branch out and hold clinics in Cheshire, Liverpool and South Wirral/Ellesmere Port one day per week so I'm looking for salons in these areas that may be interested (no prob going a bit further afield if you think you have the demand). I am happy to work late nights and Sundays if necessary.

Ideally you will be a salon with an existing client base and happy to work on a % per client basis but I'm happy to talk about other options.

I can supply and carry out all the marketing i.e. advertising, flyers, promotional material and mailshots to clients but would need appointments to be taken by the salon.

All I need is a room with a treatment bed, a decent works surface, water/sink
and a small amount of storage space - most of my equipment is portable.

This is a great opportunity to maximise on a treatment room you may have empty. If you are interested please have a look at my website: California Smile Clinic - Home and either drop me an email or give me a call on the mobile number listed on the contact page.

Thanks,
Jill

Latest posts

Back