• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking to rent a room/space for beauty therapist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deedee84

Reaction score
Looking for a salon or room to rent within a hair salon any opourtunities please contact me !!

I notice you are in Suffolk - it's a large county but if you are anywhere near Clacton on Sea, Essex, I will have a newly decorated room with own water etc. available from 1st May (including a hydraulic couch and some basic equipment like pedicure stand, foot spa with removable liners, wax heater, trolley) to rent within my salon. Also included in the rental is a dedicated page on my website www.hypoxi-essex.co.uk and also inclusion in my monthly full page local ad in Look magazine. Reception and waiting area use and filtered water machine etc.

My studio is being extended into the unit next door to house a Power Plate studio and beauty room. I currently have Power Plates, Hypoxi Therapy, nails, sunbeds, spray tanning and nails.

Please let me know if you are interested as soon as possible because I am about to start advertising it everywhere.

Jan
01255 222999

Jan, Do you have any nail desks available for rent?

Thanks
AJ x

Jan, Do you have any nail desks available for rent?

Thanks
AJ x

I do have a nail desk which I could rent, although I hadn't thought about it before. I only have a few nail clients because there is only me who does nails here and I'm so busy with everything else I don't have time to do anymore so it's empty most of the time.

What qualifications do you have?

Jan
x

Latest posts

Back