L'Oréal 5.62 over bleach level 9

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bella93xox

Reaction score
Have a client with 50% grey. Normally has full head highlights so level 9 all over with 2inch regrowth around a base 6 and grey. Wants 5.62, and 6.45 lowlights just wondering if this needs prepigging? I'm planning on toning the blonde down after. Thinking I need to add .0 to the regrowth for the lowlights to cover the grey? Thank you xxx

When I do lowlights I just add in some base colour to get it to hold as I find pre-pigging lowlights takes a lot of time

When I do lowlights I just add in some base colour to get it to hold as I find pre-pigging lowlights takes a lot of time
This is my problem I'm doing a full head of different colour lowlights. Il have to add .0 to cover the grey but debating whether to add in some copper and rouge mixtones so I don't tone down the vibrancy with the .0 ? Xx

Yes perfect, get the vibrancy and the coverage etc :) maybe a third of mixtone, a third of base and a third of your target? How grey is she? Xx

Yes perfect, get the vibrancy and the coverage etc :) maybe a third of mixtone, a third of base and a third of your target? How grey is she? Xx
Yeah sounds good, she's around a base 6/7 I'd say 50% grey ontop barely no grey underneath around her nape. Il send a pic of something she's after thabksfor your help! Xx
IMG_4517.JPG

Il probably tone all over 9/7 or 8/38 and 9 xx

Yeah a bit of 8 would be nice to give it a bit more depth, it's a nice like toffee kinda colour. Post the after when you do it :) x

Latest posts

Back