L'Oreal colour balls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kikilou

Reaction score
Hi geeks.
Has anybody ever used the l'oreal colour balls?
One of my clients using one in between her visits to me to refresh her colour, and it always looks amazing.
Can anyone tell me, is it a semi colour? How does it work? And where could I buy them?
Thank you.

These aren't a pro product are they?

Do you mean revlon colour balls ? They are fab !!!

If it is the revlon colour ball they're brill. There are just a colour conditioner. When you wash your hair you use it instead of conditioner and leave on for a couple of minutes. It brings back the shine and revitalises the colour. You could use to tone a blonde or brighten up a red. There's lots of colours to choose from x

Thanks for your replies. I am unsure if they are a professional product or not.. I'm sure she said they were l'oreal ones but good to know that revlon do something similar.

Loreal professional have them too, there called chroma care I think,

If it is the revlon colour ball they're brill. There are just a colour conditioner. When you wash your hair you use it instead of conditioner and leave on for a couple of minutes. It brings back the shine and revitalises the colour. You could use to tone a blonde or brighten up a red. There's lots of colours to choose from x

How strong are the pigments in them? I've got a client who wants to top up her colour, 6vr

How strong are the pigments in them? I've got a client who wants to top up her colour, 6vr

They are brill !! In my experience they have been strong enough to refresh coppers and reds that have lost depth aswell as tone , the 1001( I think ) is really nice for toning blondes :)

I've ordered a fire red for a client, another one has purple so thinking this would be good! X

I've ordered a fire red for a client, another one has purple so thinking this would be good! X

Yep they are really effective the fire red one is nice and bright , don't know if you use magma or anything like it but great for refreshing magma /44 or /56 x

Sorry , the fire red one is great for bright reds but for the client with purple hair you prob need to avoid the fire red , and go for the either a 200 or 500 not sure if this is what u meant I'm confusing myself ha ha !!!

Sorry , the fire red one is great for bright reds but for the client with purple hair you prob need to avoid the fire red , and go for the either a 200 or 500 not sure if this is what u meant I'm confusing myself ha ha !!!

Sorry my fault, I've ordered fire red for one client, and another client saying her purple going patchy that went over bleach blonde so I said this would be good, rather than fudge or crazy colour? X

Sorry my fault, I've ordered fire red for one client, and another client saying her purple going patchy that went over bleach blonde so I said this would be good, rather than fudge or crazy colour? X

Oo I couldn't compare effectiveness in comparison to others as I've never tried crazy colour or fudge , it has been successful for me and I'm sure one of my clients has used fudge and thinks colour balls are better but as I said , never used the others !! They do make the hair really bright and well conditioned though :)

Oo I couldn't compare effectiveness in comparison to others as I've never tried crazy colour or fudge , it has been successful for me and I'm sure one of my clients has used fudge and thinks colour balls are better but as I said , never used the others !! They do make the hair really bright and well conditioned though :)

Sold it to me! I'm gonna try one too I think! X

Revlon colour balls are fab! Sell them to. Every colour client that has red, purple and coppers :) love them x

Sold it to me! I'm gonna try one too I think! X

Ha ha it didn't take much persuasion !! I'm sure you'll love them , however I'm not held responsible if you don't !!! ;)

Latest posts

Back