L'Oreal colour theory for in salon training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HairGeek84

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. I'm new to this forum so any guidance is appreciated.
My question being, does anyone have any good links to online education theory sheets?
I'm currently putting together a training schedule for my stylists/apprentices & I'm in need of material! I've started going through it myself but I wondered if there was anything already made up that would be beneficial. At the moment I'm trying to gather information on pre-pigmentation & draw up a presentation thats easy to remember & understand, but I would quite like any colour theory material if possible. The salon is an official L'Oreal Prof' salon, but I'm finding I can't always get the kind of thing I'm after on their websites.

Many thanks all!!

Presumably you have the handbook supplied by the rep?
I know L’Oréal offer excellent education sessions with handouts so have you tried booking any of them?
Lots of the colour houses also have Apps these days but I’m not a L’Oréal expert so not sure what their online info is like.

Hi, I only really get info on products from my rep. But we do have an educator that is available for training sessions, I could ask her if she has anything i could use but I was wanting to put something together for the weekly training session I've started doing ( and I'll probably have to wait a while to receive it from her). I thought there might be some good material to use that I could print off online, but I've not been able to find anything substantial yet. Our educator is a good shout though, thank you.

Tools

Google it you can usually download their manual online

Latest posts

Back