loreal majicontrast?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelle2222

Reaction score
Hi, I don't use loreal, can any geeks explain what the majicontrasts are for? are they like the intense reds in wella? :irked: thanks

Maji Contrast is a wonderful product. its a highligher and depositor of red tones in one service. The Wella equivelent in Magma, but although I use Wella as my primary range I way prefer the Maji Contrast for the Vibrant reds x

Maji Contrast is a wonderful product. its a highligher and depositor of red tones in one service. The Wella equivelent in Magma, but although I use Wella as my primary range I way prefer the Maji Contrast for the Vibrant reds x

hi there what perioxide do you use with maji contrast red it never seems to turn out as vibrant when i do it thanks xxx

hi there what perioxide do you use with maji contrast red it never seems to turn out as vibrant when i do it thanks xxx
I use a 20vol on first application or over a dark dye sometimes a 10 vol on lighter browns. x

thats great thanks for your replies! :) xx

Latest posts

Back