Wella Kolesten Double digits for grey hair eg 66/0

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuteyolz

Reaction score
Hi guys

I’ve read a few comments on salongeek mentioning not to mix anything with “intense naturals” other than another intense natural. For example, mixing 66/0 with 55/0.

I received this email from a “professional”.
That I COULD add a colour with double digits after the /, for example 6/77.

I just want a nice brown that’s not flat and to cover my 100% amount of greys that sometimes can be stubborn(depending on which brand I use)

So what’s the proper RULE with intense naturals.

Attachments

• IMG_4030.jpeg
    IMG_4030.jpeg
    438.1 KB · Views: 2
Hi guys

I’ve read a few comments on salongeek mentioning not to mix anything with “intense naturals” other than another intense natural. For example, mixing 66/0 with 55/0.

I received this email from a “professional”.
That I COULD add a colour with double digits after the /, for example 6/77.

I just want a nice brown that’s not flat and to cover my 100% amount of greys that sometimes can be stubborn(depending on which brand I use)

So what’s the proper RULE with intense naturals.
So you could do 66/0 + 6/77 which would give a nice rich brown. If you want less warmth use 3/4 66/0 + 1/4 6/77

So you could do 66/0 + 6/77 which would give a nice rich brown. If you want less warmth use 3/4 66/0 + 1/4 6/77
Thanks love! What about the rule 75%+25% for over 75% grey(I have 100%) ? Eg. 30g of 66/0 with 10g of 6/77? Or should I try 50/50 first?

Also is it better to do 6/7 with the intense range…do you think it would have too many double digits?
I wanted to try the 6/00 or 7/00..are they nice alone or do they need a fashion colour added? If so, do I still need the double digit after the /, like 6/77 or is 6/7 better because I’m not using the base with double “0” = /00 which is a forte(intense range)? I wish I could chat with you on messenger..so much easier 🙂

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back