Low lighting with Schwarzkopf Igora Royal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philipxxx

Reaction score
My sister has been having full head bleach for a while but after finally listening to me she's going to switch to highlights instead mainly so it's less Maintenance she is naturally a level 8/9 and was planning on using 8-0 and 8-4 with 3% to break up the platinum and blend with her natural what do you all think this is her natural colour
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1436129448.163831.jpg

Wow her natural colour!!!

I think just 8-4 alone. I think the 8-0 will deepen it a bit and make it a bit too dark.

Don't see many 8's and loads of people always think ashy 7's are 8's.

I would use Vibrance 9-55 and 8-4 with 1.9%

What would u say the best technique to do because her hair was cut into a short bob which she has now grown a few inches to have a weave I wasn't sure wether to foil out all the parts I want to stay pale blonde so bleach on the root and conditioner on the ends because she still wants it quite blonde then flood the rest with the 8-4 or should I do like 2 bleach foils to one 8-4

Or 9.65 or 8.65 in vibrance

It depends on her regrowth. With just a tiny regrowth I would lowlight her all over, doing a lot in the back and doing fewer towards the front. Then wait for bigger roots to grow in and alternate with bleach.

Flooding her might also do it but I don't think that she will like that as it dulls everything down. She will be depressed [emoji16]

-4 it's self may be a little green tinged, I'd do 8-65 or add -5 as advised above

So would u do 8-4 and 8-55 I'm just concerned about it being too warm

What would u say the best technique to do because her hair was cut into a short bob which she has now grown a few inches to have a weave I wasn't sure wether to foil out all the parts I want to stay pale blonde so bleach on the root and conditioner on the ends because she still wants it quite blonde then flood the rest with the 8-4 or should I do like 2 bleach foils to one 8-4

I do lo lites 3 bleach to 1 lolite for top and sides and 2 bleach to 1 lolite back

As suse82 wrote 8-65 with 8-4 is a great lowlight formula!

Remember when you lighten the hair you remove warmth. To darken you gotta put some back!

What ratio would u mix 8-65 and 8-4

What would 8-55 be like

Just give an update I used 8-4 and 8-55 it was perfect and she's really happy
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1438519293.500837.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1438519331.452895.jpg

Gorgeous! I love 8-4 as a lowlight to break up a blonde.

Love it!

She's still a lovely bright blonde but now there's going to be less harsh regrowth, awesome work

Latest posts

Back