Loyalty Card

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HayleySullivan

Reaction score
I am soing loyalty cards for spray tanning - how many tans should they have before I offer a free one?

I was thinking about have 6 get 7th free??

Hiya

You know I'm all for loyalty cards. Anyhting that keeps clients coming back for more is a good thing. But why would you want to give something away that they are prepared to pay for? :rolleyes:

Why, if you can, not give them say, a different treatment? So, if they have 6 spray tans they get a manicure free/massage/facial worth £XX FREE? This then exposes the client to other treatments that they may come back and pay for.

Or, if you can't do this, why not tie in with a local restaurant (say) and offer a money off voucher for them.

Hope this helps :)

Hiya

You know I'm all for loyalty cards. Anyhting that keeps clients coming back for more is a good thing. But why would you want to give something away that they are prepared to pay for? :rolleyes:

Why, if you can, not give them say, a different treatment? So, if they have 6 spray tans they get a manicure free/massage/facial worth £XX FREE? This then exposes the client to other treatments that they may come back and pay for.

This is similar to one of my comments the other week about loyalty cards. I don't mind being generous at times but I don't give freebies on things they would have anyway, always on things they don't normally have.

Latest posts

Back