Loyalty Scheme ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Essential1

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

I am looking to start a new loyalty scheme as the one we are doing is not working and wondered what ideas everyone uses? Something that the clients will like but won't bust my business!!

We have loyalty cards in our salon. Each time the client comes in we sign the card and once they've filled the card up (5 visits) we offer a half price treatment of their choice!
Personally id limit the types of treatments they can have for half price, ie; something you're trying to push or that they haven't had before. What are you currently doing?
X

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

What Ivozu suggests is a good idea, and it's easy to manage. The best/simplest model of analogy I can think is is the one that some coffee houses use. They have simple cards printed split into 6 boxes and each time you buy a coffee the card gets a stamp on it. Once you've filled the card you can redeem it for a free coffee - think Subway do something similar too...pretty much the same as the scheme Ivozu uses.

I agree about limiting the treatments too, just don't limit it to something that nobody ever wants in a bid to shift stock or make an unpopular treatment popular. The offer needs to have value to the person using the card in order for it to work properly.

Cheers

Phil

Last edited by a moderator:
hiya, i have cards where you get a stamp every time, once yo get 5 stamps you get £5 off, this way client is getting a discount rather than a free treatment, clients like all of us just like to think we are getting a special offer doesnt matter how small it is!! For me doing it this way i am giving away a £1 for every treatment they have which isnt alot for me to lose

hope this helps x

We have a loyalty card too. We have collect 5 stamps then get 25% of their next visit. It seems to be working. We also do a free cuticle oil with your first shellac, overlay or enhancement service for new customers and we appear to be grown business well and producing returning clients. Xx

Latest posts

Back