Loyalty scheme

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dollface_xx

Hair | Beauty | Nails
Reaction score
Do you offer a loyalty scheme for clients or recommend a friend?

I'm going to be introducing a refer a friend scheme from April. It will give both the new and existing client 15% off their next treatment.

I give a 10% introductory discount and then I have a refer a friend card which I give to the client with the clients name on and she gives to her friend and then her friend and the client both get 10% off their next appointment (or first appointment in the friends case) I also offer a loyalty scheme with nails so every 8th set is free x

I have advertising leaflets with 10% off to new clients with the leaflets. Also do a loyalty scheme, each appointment they get a sticker. 5 stickers = £5 off then 10 stickers = £10 off x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have advertising leaflets with 10% off to new clients with the leaflets. Also do a loyalty scheme, each appointment they get a sticker. 5 stickers = £5 off then 10 stickers = £10 off x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

That's a good idea! I might steal that :) x

Do you offer a loyalty scheme for clients or recommend a friend?

I just ordered some referral cards. I give them to my clients with a 20% off your next treatment for you and your friend on your next visit. Or I do £5 off your lash top up if your friend books a set of lashes and mentions your name on booking.

Lisa 😃

Here's (unbranded and blank) versions of various loyalty and referral schemes I've been asked to design over the last few months.

Untitled 1

I just suggest that my clients pick and choose (and tweak accordingly) what they want to use as a card reverse :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back