Lumia 925 or stick with iPhone?! Help please new mobile needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink_Princess

Reaction score
Hi hope u geeks can give me some opinions! Iv researched it lots and still can't decide! Argh! I'm currently using iPhone 4S but due an upgrade and don't know whether to take the plunge and get Nokia lumia 925 or stick with what I know and get another iPhone. Has anyone got either lumia 925 or iPhone 5 and want to share thoughts?! X

I have the I phone 5 and I love it! Not had any problems, however my husband has a 5 too and his power button has stopped working, really slow most of the time too! He has the 32G and I have the 16G.. But yeah such a great phone it's constantly attached to my hand haha! X

We have both got iPhone 5s and it is with out a doubt it's the worse phone we both have had, it all works great on 3G and wifi but in normal networks Internet does not work emails will not send or work, battery life is terrible, as we use them for work very disappointed, we have been onto O2 in a shop they have checked the network and have said that the problems are with the iPhone 5 and they are well known for it

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I've got an iphone 5 I wouldn't change it :) not much different to the 4s, however my Boyf upgraded recently to the lumia and hated it so went back to iphone :)

We have both got iPhone 5s and it is with out a doubt it's the worse phone we both have had, it all works great on 3G and wifi but in normal networks Internet does not work emails will not send or work, battery life is terrible, as we use them for work very disappointed, we have been onto O2 in a shop they have checked the network and have said that the problems are with the iPhone 5 and they are well known for it

Never had any problems with mine, I'm with Vodafone have they checked to see if it may be something to do with the signal strength in the area you work in?

They did say the network was fine and to take the phones back to a apple shop trouble is finding the time

Oh darn :/ could you not phone and make an enquiry with apple or contact them through there website? They might be able to help you a little more :)

I've got an iphone 5 I wouldn't change it :) not much different to the 4s, however my Boyf upgraded recently to the lumia and hated it so went back to iphone :)

That's what I wondered if its so similar to the 4s if it would be worth it or not. My iPhone is also always in my hand! Haha. I never even bother with my laptop half the time! I don't really get windows 8 which is why I wondered if I get the lumia I'd get used to using windows 8. Anyone with a lumia know if u can print word docs direct from the phone? X

Haha what's a laptop?! (Kidding its cause I'm always on my phone)

I have iphone 5 since feb and no problems whatsoever - I'm on 3 and everything is super fast. My dad has the lumia and it stopped working about a month in, wouldn't turn on then when it eventually did by its self while he was at work and phone at home it then wouldn't charge :(

I got rid of my 4s for a Nokia lumia I didn't like it don't get any notifications coming through from Facebook ect & only after a few months the speaker went funny so you can't here a person on a phone call, I swapped with my hubby not long after having it as he needed a contract so got a 4s again now I would recommend staying with iPhone or looking at another brand not Nokia hth

Definitely don't go for the Nokia Lumia!!
I upgraded from iphone 4, had it for a few days and hated it, really rubbish software and massive lack of apps.

Luckily vodafone swapped it over for an iphone 5.

If you're looking for something a bit kinder on your pocket, try a phone that runs Android!

I will have an iphone until i die now! I had a blackberry once on a new contract and it lasted a couple of months, i got an iphone & never looked at another phone again

ive got a Nokia lumia and I dont really like it that much not enough apps not user friendly me and my oh both wish we got the iPhone xxx

iPhone :D my first iPhone was the iPhone 4 and I kept that until this year when my upgrade was due and I got the iPhone 5, I've never had any problem with my iPhones, no smashed screen, no freezing *touch wood*. I don't know where I'd be without it if I'm honest 😍 haha x

Galaxy note great size screen for pics etc n great apps great phone! !! Xxx

Sent from my GT-N7105 using SalonGeek mobile app

Think I'm swaying to stick iPhone then. Was only considering lumia for being able to have word processor etc on the go and a better camera. Maybe not worth it :/

Anyone know if you can print things from the lumia the way you can from the iPhone?! X

Latest posts

Back