Luo Colour Help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peter

Reaction score
Hi all,
I would like some advice please as to what Luo pastel toner I should use on a prelightened, even base which is a pale yellow blonde.
My client is not sure whether she wants a natural looking, sandy blonde result or a crisp ashy cool blonde tone.
Please could you tell me in your opinion what toners from the Luo P0 family would be best.
What are the main differences between P01, P0 or P02? - I am slightly nervous in using anything but P01 because I don't want the yellow undertones of the base to show through too warm, as I know that Luo colour lifts to around 2 levels.
I love using the pastel shades, but I have not yet used anything apart from P01.
Also, could I use a natural base in either 9 or 10 to achieve a natural blonde result?

Many thanks!! :cool:

Hi all,
I would like some advice please as to what Luo pastel toner I should use on a prelightened, even base which is a pale yellow blonde.
My client is not sure whether she wants a natural looking, sandy blonde result or a crisp ashy cool blonde tone.
Please could you tell me in your opinion what toners from the Luo P0 family would be best.
What are the main differences between P01, P0 or P02? - I am slightly nervous in using anything but P01 because I don't want the yellow undertones of the base to show through too warm, as I know that Luo colour lifts to around 2 levels.
I love using the pastel shades, but I have not yet used anything apart from P01.
Also, could I use a natural base in either 9 or 10 to achieve a natural blonde result?

Many thanks!! :cool:

I've always mixed P01 and P02 equal amounts and when I went to loreal I was told that I could do it that way too and it comes out lovely. Personally I pre-lighten with a high lift tint this could be 10n of 11n goldwell or 901s kolesten then to warm and get shot of brassy tones go for a frosted milkshake RIchesse and this is only to be left on for 10 mins. I promise you this will only leave slightly ashy tones but leave it a very natural light brown blonde it really is beautiful and at the moment I'm in Paris and there raving over these natural tones.

Latest posts

Back