LV Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MobileNails

Reaction score
Hi
Just wanted to know if anyone has these LV tips in their area and would be kind enough to find out a price and shipping cost to me in Australia.
I really want to buy these but where I seen them, they don't speak ENGLISH :cry:
They are a white tip with the Louis Vuitton design on them..Also black tips are available with the LV design.

Could you please send me a personal message if you have seen these and could get them for me please..I have got several clients wanting these, I have told them I will see what I can do...Hope someone here can help me out....I have a picture of them if you need to see them..

Thanks Ladies

hiya, you can buy stickers with LV on them and stick them on your nails xx

NailsFrmHeaven said:
hiya, you can buy stickers with LV on them and stick them on your nails xx

Oh oh oh!!! Where where!!! LOL You must tell me ;)
I'm also looking for suppliers of those tips, I'm in Aus too! I think you're talking about those ones on ebay? They're gorgeous, it's just a pity they don't speak English.:cry:

Ambrotosa said:
Oh oh oh!!! Where where!!! LOL You must tell me ;)
I'm also looking for suppliers of those tips, I'm in Aus too! I think you're talking about those ones on ebay? They're gorgeous, it's just a pity they don't speak English.:cry:
If you PM pete Pan she sells them , there very nice xx

Latest posts

Back