LVL lashes-feeling disappointed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiffany Dawson

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm still just starting out with LVL lashes and have done around 10 sets so far... I have been reasonably happy with the results so far.

Last night I did a set and I'm feeling a bit disappointed with the results. Does anyone have any tips on how to get the maximum lift etc? Any help would be really appreciated x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 397
That clients lashes look very short & fine, but the lashes (to myself) look great - you can see the lashes have been lifted & have straightened. What size shield did you use? X

Last edited:
It was a medium shield, she didn't want anything too dramatic either so decided this was a good option to start with! I think I maybe just expect huge long lashes for every client but this obviously just depends on their own lashes too I suppose! xx

I think they look great too.x

I find if the lashes are thicker/straighter its harder but i would always tend to use the small shield!

There is a facebook group for anyone trained with nouveau lashes and there's always really great advice and help and replies directly from the trainers for any questions and photos you post. Have a look for it... 'NL: Ultimate Lash Forum'

I sometimes feel disappointed with the treatment on shorter lashes, however, for the client it's often the first time they have ever had lashes and are always impressed. Maybe try using a smaller shield to see if there is much difference? I find the smaller shield is best for shorter lashes and they never look too dramatic as there aren't enough lashes there. Hope that helps :)

I would always use the small shield on short lashes. I always find it helps to use some medical sticky tape under the shield. You basically lift the lid first with the tape & then stick the shield on, this way ensures there is no lid hanging over the lashes so you can get very close to the base of lashes with the shield. This also works very well on mature clients. Hope this helps.

I would always use the small shield on short lashes. I always find it helps to use some medical sticky tape under the shield. You basically lift the lid first with the tape & then stick the shield on, this way ensures there is no lid hanging over the lashes so you can get very close to the base of lashes with the shield. This also works very well on mature clients. Hope this helps.
Hi

I know you posted this a while ago, but what kind of medical sticky tape do you use? As I keep having problems getting my shields to stick. Is it double sided? As are you saying to stick it to the eyelid first, then place the shield on top? Thanks!!

Latest posts

Back