LVL lashes problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Lyn,

Yes of course I can arrange this for you, if you are happy to provide an email address I will email you for further details, if not please submit a contact form on our website, nouveaulashes.com, and state you have spoken to Customer Service via Salon Geek and I can help your further this way.
Kind Regards
Nouveau Lashes x
Hi Lyn,

Yes of course I can arrange this for you, if you are happy to provide an email address I will email you for further details, if not please submit a contact form on our website, nouveaulashes.com, and state you have spoken to Customer Service via Salon Geek and I can help your further this way.
Kind Regards
Nouveau Lashes x
I don't use the LVL brand but with Lash Lift, as long as the solutions are applied at the base of the lashes where the lift happens, 1/3 or 1/2 way doesn't really matter. I have a step by step on here somewhere that covers lash lifting that may help. Sounds like you are pulling the lashes too far up the shield, or the shield isn't being placed close enough to the lashline, and this is causing the eyelid to curl back slightly.

But I am astounded if a reputable company like Nouveau, are only showing students a video rather than the trainer doing a practical demo? Have I picked that up correctly?
Yes no demo just a video .
Thanks for reply x

Hi Lyn,

Kind Regards
Nouveau Lashes x
Great !!
My e-mail is [email protected]
Sorry for late reply I thought I had replied but must not have sent . Look forward to hearing from you x

Latest posts

Back