LVL or lash lift and tint course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachelLauren123

Reaction score
Hey just wanted a little advise I am a mobile hairdresser and just currently trained in classic eyelashes I'm wanting to send my self of either on nouveau lvl course which is very expensive, or salon services lash lift perm and tint course which is more reasonable in price . Is lvl just a branded name ?i don't have a huge client base at the moment as I've just come out of work and trying to set myself up so I'm worried that it will take a long time to make up the money on lvl .opinions please :) Thankyou in advance cx

I can't speak for LVL, but I trained with SalonSystems and myLash in lash perming/lifting and so far it's been the same principle just different brands of products. Tinting is not worth paying through the nose for, I would say for your tinting training to do that with Salon Services but I know every lashlifting course I've been on shows you how to tint the lashes anyway. xx

Hi, I trained with LVL but my current 4 girls in the salon trained in 4 different places and the results are just as good x

I trained last year in the Salon services course. I've no complaints at all about the course or the products used for the treatment.

Personally I’d go for a generic course, I did a generic one and now use elleebana and IMO it’s by far the best I’ve used x

I’ve had LVL lash lifts before I trained, then I trained at Salon Services, and they are exactly the same treatment
, exactly the same results and last the same, although having been sent the prospectus for LVL, the training and the products are a lot more money, hence why therapists always charge more. I get brilliant results after my generic course.... if I charged LVL prices I wouldn’t have any customers

Latest posts

Back