Mabel Plus RF machine - anybody got it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liddrose

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Does anybody have/use the Mabel Plus RF Machine?

If so how is it?

Thanks xx

Hii
The results r absolutely fantastic with mabel...for face and body..for spot fat reduction and skin tightening..!

Who is the supplier of this machine please?

There is millenium nails and other place called magicflower spa in london, both but neither is official distributor... think mabel has no more official distributor for uk anymore. A shame, considering machine is so fantastic.

:lol:The machine is from china (alibaba web).I have been looking of an RF machine and I would be intrested to know how good the MABEL machine proforms.
Thanks

Does one know of a supplier for the MABEL PLUS machine other than the manufactures direct. I would like a supplier for the entire backup, maintains and service.

Hii
The results r absolutely fantastic with mabel...for face and body..for spot fat reduction and skin tightening..!

Hi you say the results are fantiastic with mabel.How many trewaments to see results .Thanks

Hii

Hi
You say results are fantastic with Mabel .How many treatments to see results.
Thanks

Oh you see results from first session..! I love it.. clients tell me its better thn thermage titan accent n so on.... it is such a good one.. no pain or redness...

N btw its korea made... not china ...... there is a difference..!

:oSorry my mistake .Not China Korea.

I think this machine look quite good and it’s had a lot of good reviews.
Do you get many clients asking for it –I mean treatments

The clinic i m based is tucked away in mews n very pretty.. so for me its not about passing trade... but 9 out of 10 clients who try it..buy course coz thr is imme diffrence..
U cant go wrong with it if u get it a good price...

do you know of a salon in london that uses the machine?

Hi
You say results are fantastic with Mabel .How many treatments to see results.
Thanks

can you tell me where in london i can can get mabel treatment

thanks
chris
Hii

Latest posts

Back