MAC Pro student membership application rejected

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caggimedicine

Reaction score
So i'm enrolled on a 20 week professional photographic makeup level 2 course. I completed the MAC pro membership application, and sent it off with a copy of my drivers licence (they wanted photo ID), and copy of enrolment form, detail of the course content and proof of payment with start & end dates of the course. I've just had a response to say that the college isn't a recognised college with them. I'm SO disappointed. The College is one of the largest in Manchester, and the course i'm doing is a recognised qualification. Has anyone been in this situation and what did you do? Did you appeal / re-apply??

I'm sure as soon as you are finished your course you will be able to reapply for full membership! Although if I remember rightly you need 2 different certs or diplomas to show them! They are super strict because they give such a big discount and I suppose want to keep it as exclusive as possible!

Amanda xx

Latest posts

Back