MacBook help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KDmakeup

Reaction score
I am trying to apply for a job and I have to upload my CV onto the website but I'm having major trouble. I have a Macbook and am using iWork 06. I have my CV saved but when I choose the document and try to upload it this comes up 'This is not a valid file type. Accepted file types are doc, docx, rtf, pdf, txt and html.'
I have tried saving the file as CV.doc and then I tried pages and txt but it still doesn't accept it. I think it's pretty simple how to do this but I don't have a clue how. I really need some help here lol.
Anybody know anything about this software and how to upload my CV? I'm in a 'get up and go' mood and have found a temporary beauty therapist position quite close to me so I want to make the most of this mood I'm in and get in there haha.

I always save an editable version and then 'Export' a second copy to the desktop, which can be attached to emails.

PM me if you need help

:)

OMG!! You are a total star! It worked :D
I can't believe I've had this computer for 4 years now and that's me just finding out how to do that haha. Thank you so much.

Haha. Anytime.

I've had mine for years too and I'm still finding new tricks all the time!

Good luck by the way!

:)

Latest posts

Back