Mad Hatter nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinkbunny28

Reaction score
Hi all

I have been asked to do some mad hatter nail art but havn't really got many ideas! I've thought of queen of hearts like a little Q in the corners and <3 in the middle with a white background and maybe hearts on the other nails in white with a red background?

My client doesn't want anything too drastic or elaborate but would be nice if I could at least offer her something a little bit elaborate! Any ideas/pictures very very welcome :)

Does anyone know of any stamping plates which have something I could use on them? Thanks! x

Have a look on google.. These are cool and not too fussy or over the top! X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387230511.146002.jpg

Hi all

I have been asked to do some mad hatter nail art but havn't really got many ideas! I've thought of queen of hearts like a little Q in the corners and <3 in the middle with a white background and maybe hearts on the other nails in white with a red background?

My client doesn't want anything too drastic or elaborate but would be nice if I could at least offer her something a little bit elaborate! Any ideas/pictures very very welcome :)

Does anyone know of any stamping plates which have something I could use on them? Thanks! x

You could do a heart on one, a tea cup, a rabbit, a tall hat ( mad hatter), Alice's blue dress?, get a children's book and adapt from there.x

Got to be the tea party for mad hatter? Hat, ears, tea pot, pocket watch, not sure you can do subtle with such a theme? Lol

Only issue is that I'm not very good at art because I don't get very much practice unfortunately! :( will have to just try loads over the holidays lol thank you for the ideas, i will have a play x

Have you looked at decals?? Even a few of the things you think she might like, then a few rockstar a between or plain?!

Only issue is that I'm not very good at art because I don't get very much practice unfortunately! :( will have to just try loads over the holidays lol thank you for the ideas, i will have a play x

See if you can do it with a sharpie, if you can draw with a pen i find it so much easier than a brush!

Oh wow! You could do so much! If someone came to me with this and wanted to keep it simple then I'd do accent nails, one of his hat and one of his bow tie and then I'd do the remaining nails in block colours of green and orange.

The mad hatter in my head is the johnny Depp one and not the original hence the colours...

This idea has really inspired me, I'm going to have a great day playing about now &#128522; xxxx

Oh wow! You could do so much! If someone came to me with this and wanted to keep it simple then I'd do accent nails, one of his hat and one of his bow tie and then I'd do the remaining nails in block colours of green and orange.

The mad hatter in my head is the johnny Depp one and not the original hence the colours...

This idea has really inspired me, I'm going to have a great day playing about now &#128522; xxxx

Haha gosh if I put green on her nails I think she'd have a heart attack! :( it's ok though, I'm going to do a few options and maybe make some shellac decals since it will be on polish. Maybe I could persuade her to shellac it up....x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back